About This Course
The purpose of this course is to introduce new features of Frontline 2.1 to existing users of the product. The topics covered in this course reflects the new features that have been implemented in the April 2018 Release. The course is structured around a series of videos introducing the purpose of the new features followed by a demonstration in the Frontline application.
The course consists of the following lessons:
• Guard Zones - possible to place Guard Zones in the Report Layer
• GIS Declutter – allows the user to identify units in a cluster
• Static Chat Rooms and Password Protected Chat Rooms
At the end of this course you will understand:
• Why and how the Guard Zone feature offers an increased amount of force protection
• Why and how you can identify a cluster of objects by long pressing on the map
• Why and how you via Static Chat Rooms can send messages to a limited set of users at a given organisational level using a specific radio network
Systematic Defence Academy
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What web browser should I use?
The Open edX platform works best with current versions of Chrome, Firefox or Safari, or with Internet Explorer version 9 and above.
See our list of supported browsers for the most up-to-date information.
2. What are the course requirements?
This course is designed to introduce new features to Frontline 2.1. To fully exploit the content of this release course, we recommend that you have passed the previous Frontline 2.0 User Training course.
3. How long will it take me to complete the course?
Once you are enrolled in the course, you can work through the content at your own pace. Feel free to access any part of the content at any time. You will need to complete the course to receive a certificate.